The Resource Anei ke!
- Anei ke!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Sharon Holt ; illustrated by Deborah Hinde
- Children's songs, New Zealand -- Juvenile sound recordings
- Children's songs -- Texts | Juvenile literature
- Children's nonfiction
- Weather -- Songs and music | Juvenile literature
- Children's songs -- Juvenile literature
- Songs, Maori -- Texts | Juvenile literature
- Clothing and dress -- Songs and music | Juvenile literature
- Children's songs -- Juvenile sound recordings
- Songs, Maori -- Juvenile literature
- Maori language materials -- Juvenile literature
- Children's stories, Maori
- A song about appropriate clothing for different types of weather. Includes guitar chords and extension ideas. Suggested level: junior
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Lyrics by Sharon Holt ; music composed by Graeme Stewart and Stacey Walker ; vocals by Stacy Walker, Graeme Stewart and Opal Jones ; guitar by Graeme Stewart
- Date time place
- Recorded mixed and mastered by Caleb Driver at Vision College Studio, Hamilton
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Language note
- In Māori with extension ideas in English
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Te Reo singalong
- Series volume
- bk. 3
- Target audience
ContextContext of Anei ke!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Anei ke!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/89iqyTDnxMU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/89iqyTDnxMU/">Anei ke!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/">Manawatu District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Manawatu District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...