The Resource Weird School Day : Weirdibeasts
- Weird School Day : Weirdibeasts
- Title remainder
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan Gibbons, Rachel Gibbons, Megan Gibbons; Illustrated by Jane Porter
- A brand-new full colour red Early Reader story about Katie Cat's weird first day at school from million-copy-selling author Alan Gibbons writing with his daughters, Megan and Rachel.
- Biographical or historical data
- Alan Gibbons is a full-time writer and a visiting speaker and lecturer at schools, colleges and literary events nationwide, including the major book festivals. He travels globally and is known the length and breadth of the country for his high profile Campaign for the Book and school visits. Alan is writing with his twin daughters Megan and Rachel. Megan works for a major international bank. Rachel graduated with a First in Education Studies and Early Years and has completed her teaching qualification. They both love dance. The Weirdibeasts stories are their first books together. Visit Alan's website at http://www.alangibbons.com, read his blog at http://alangibbons.net, follow him on Twitter@mygibbo, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alan.gibbons.35 and Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/people/71279646@N08. Follow Megan and Rachel on Twitter @weirdybeasts. Jane Porter is a children's illustrator whose work ranges from picture and novelty books to children's maps, murals and hand-made books suitable for outreach work. She also runs a weekly art class for under 5s. Follow Jane on Twitter @TheJanePorter.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- From 5
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Early reader
- Series volume
- Summary expansion
- Early Readers are stepping stones from picture books to reading books. A blue Early Reader is perfect for sharing and reading together. A red Early Reader is the next step on your reading journey. It's Katie Cat's first day of school ...but what has happened? She has feathers and fur and whiskers and wings. She's all mixed up! A delightful story about starting school from million-copy-selling author Alan Gibbons writing with his daughters, Megan and Rachel
- Target audience
ContextContext of Weird School Day : Weirdibeasts
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Weird School Day : Weirdibeasts
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/JdAgheUcooY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/JdAgheUcooY/">Weird School Day : Weirdibeasts</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/">Manawatu District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Manawatu District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...