The Resource Mind games
- Mind games
- Statement of responsibility
- Teri Terry
- Teen fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Children's / Teenage fiction: Science fiction -- Interest age: from c 12 years
- Science fiction (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- Teenage Fiction
- Adventure stories (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- 12+ years; Fiction; Ordinary Printed Book Format; Non-character; Non Tie-in
- Children's / Teenage fiction: Adventure stories -- Interest age: from c 12 years
- Action and adventure fiction
- Your life depends on playing their game.
- A gripping thriller. Bookseller A complex and futuristic thriller that, even at a hefty 433 pages, will leave you wanting more...another stunning example of Teri Terry doing what she does best The School Librarian The plot's twists and turns keep the reader guessing until the end The Best New Children's Books 2015
- Biographical or historical data
- Teri Terry has lived in France, Canada, Australia and England, acquiring four degrees, a selection of passports and an unusual name along the way. Moving constantly has kept Teri on the outside looking in much of her life. It has given her an obsession with characters who don't belong or find themselves in unfamiliar places, like Kyla in SLATED. Teri is now a full-time writer, and has also just completed a research MA on the depiction of terrorism in YA dystopian fiction.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- From 12
- UK School Key Stage 4
- Literary form
- Summary expansion
- Fans of the award-winning SLATED trilogy won't want to miss this gripping new psychological thriller from Teri Terry! In a future world, life is tightly controlled by the all-powerful PareCo. Standing out from the crowd is dangerous so misfit Luna hides her secrets carefully, not realising her own power. Unlike her friends and family, Luna has never been able to plug into Realtime, PareCo's virtual world, where almost everyone now lives their lives. So how do PareCo know about Luna, and why do they want her for their elite think tank? The truth is hidden in a web of shining silver secrets, and the corrupt authorities would do anything to keep it that way. Can Luna find a way to use her own hidden powers and bring the truth to light before it's too late?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mind games
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mind games
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/u4mNewsQ--w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/resource/u4mNewsQ--w/">Mind games</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.feilding.kotui.org.nz/">Manawatu District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Manawatu District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...